Parent Teacher Organization
Montclair Families, your 2020-2021 PTO Board wants you to know we are here and ready to serve our community.
Be looking for upcoming virtual community building events.
The Montclair Parent Teacher Organization exists to promote and enhance the educational opportunities at Montclair through educational, fundraising, social and community activities and programs. All parents of Montclair students are automatically voting members of the PTO. The PTO meets once a month. If you have any questions or suggestions about PTO programs, please call one of the officers or visit the Montclair PTO website.
2020-2021 Board Members
- President - Stacey McKinney
- Vice President - Dennis Carlson (Pro tempore)
- Treasurer - Peter James
- Secretary - Rachel Robinson
- Volunteer Coordinators - Gilliam Jackson
- Volunteer Coordinator - Corinna Yballe
PTO website: MontclairPTO.org